Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0088d94/board/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0088d94/board/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0088d94/board/includes/bbcode.php on line 95

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0088d94/board/includes/bbcode.php on line 95
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4238: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4240: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4241: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4242: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
German Sim Mod Foundation • View topic - pemissions question

German Sim Mod Foundation

Da steigt jeder in die Kiste!
It is currently 28.03.2024 10:28

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: pemissions question
PostPosted: 17.05.2008 23:16 

i'm working on another mod for rfactor using the PCC models, templates, and sounds mostly unmodified, and modified versions of the pcc tires and suspension(more power, brakes, and cornering force) to simulate a racing series in the virtual world Second Life that i run (BNT All Star Challenge, see http://anthony-stuart.deviantart.com )
can i get permission to use these? i can do tires on my own, but other than that i need something to start with on each part of the car(using nascar-based engine, and my own 7-speed transmission)
posting here as it seemed like the best place to post, if this is the wrong place, go ahead and move it

Post subject: Re: pemissions question
PostPosted: 19.05.2008 04:45 

anyone here?

PostPosted: 19.05.2008 08:05 
Team-GSMF
Team-GSMF

Hi !!

Write Fonsecker a pm.

Alien

PostPosted: 19.05.2008 22:43 

pcs-alien wrote:
Write Fonsecker a pm.

done and done, thanks!

PostPosted: 01.06.2008 00:35 

fonsecker's not replying, is there anyone else with the power to grant permissions for this?

PostPosted: 02.06.2008 19:53 
GSMF Scheffe
GSMF Scheffe

hi, sorry for not replying.

I think it´s ok if u use the PCC Mod as a base for your mod, as fars as you credit the original PCC mod in your modification.

Good luck to your project.

PostPosted: 03.06.2008 03:57 

Fonsecker wrote:
hi, sorry for not replying.

I think it´s ok if u use the PCC Mod as a base for your mod, as fars as you credit the original PCC mod in your modification.

Good luck to your project.

thanks! i'll make sure to do that, expect to see a beta on RFC in the next few days! TY!

PostPosted: 09.06.2008 21:14 

http://rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID ... nge%202008
mod meant to simulate(which i use lightly, as the series is run in a virtual world) the Second Life BNT All Star Challenge, but mostly to provide the most fun possible and test drivers right to their limit
cars are 2wd, 900 hp roughly, heavy braking, hard turning versions of the PCC 2007 cars, made with permission of GSMF
these things are BEASTS, they do 0-60-0 in roughly 4 seconds and reach a top speed of 275(roughly) at USPITS Alabama, slowing to 255 for the corners(and i've managed to drift the entire corner at alabama one time, that's how wild these are)
intended to provide a great challenge at everything from big ovals to martinsville to monza to AF-RF1 to the old, long spa(anything on asphalt/concrete/pavement/tarmac, whatever you call it)
now i do need help with a couple things: i'd like for these to be completely adjustable, but i'm new to modding, so i don't know much about how to activate that
also, the beta version(which won't be as adjustable) will be released soon, but the few people that have tried it already say they have no cars, and i can't figure out what file is missing. any help on either one would be greatly appreciated :D

PostPosted: 13.11.2008 21:24 

Hello all :wink

I thought I would post on this thread as its a similar topic to mine.

I am admin for the http://www.sim-stox.co.uk racing league where we over 100 hundred racers, and close to 50 different racers on a weekly basis. We were looking for a driveable safety car / pace car as we currently have to use a mod car for our short ovals. The RS4 is very much like some tracks run in the UK so is the ideal car.

Could we have permission to use the Audi in our league please?

regards,
Chris

PostPosted: 14.11.2008 10:28 
GSMF Scheffe
GSMF Scheffe

I think is ok, but the Pace Car from the PCC07 is also just borrowed from the DTM2007 Mod....