Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0088d94/board/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0088d94/board/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0088d94/board/includes/bbcode.php on line 95
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4238: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4240: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4241: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4242: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:456)
German Sim Mod Foundation • View topic - FPS issues

German Sim Mod Foundation

Da steigt jeder in die Kiste!
It is currently 29.03.2024 13:14

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: FPS issues
PostPosted: 03.09.2007 20:15 

Well if its ok with GSMF i will cos i dont want to get in trouble over it.

PostPosted: 03.09.2007 20:49 
GSMF Scheffe
GSMF Scheffe

Think it´s no problem to upload the changed MAS file, cause it doesn´t cause a missmatch.

PostPosted: 03.09.2007 22:14 

http://www.gtwerx.co.uk/PCC_997.MAS

PostPosted: 03.09.2007 22:47 
Team-GSMF
Team-GSMF

Fonsi, du musst versuchen alles möglichst im Kontext zu formulieren, sonst wird im RSC alles gegen dich verwendet. ;;)

PostPosted: 04.09.2007 08:50 

so, hab die Datei von Trebor mal online probiert, gestern abend auf der 24Std Nordschleife.

Schade das das Cockpit so stark reduziert ist, aber ich kann wieder alle Grafikeinstellungen auf höchster Stufe fahren ohne ruckeln, mußte vorher alles auf niedrig setzen.
Füpr schwache Rechner allso durchaus ne Alternative für´s erste, quasi als Notlösung :gruebl
Fehler im Spiel gab es keine.

PostPosted: 04.09.2007 15:15 

Hi great mod, I am really enjoying this immensly. I have been struggling with framerates however, so I resaved a number of the body.dds files as DXT1 (no alpha). I can't actually tell the difference between the cars that still have their original files and those that are now half the size. Can anyone here tell me what sort of visual loss I should should be looking for? I once did the same to the DTM2007 files and the change and anomolies created were quite obvious. But as far as I can tell I haven't had anything like the loss of quality that should stop this from being an option. I stand to be corrected though. :nixweiss

PostPosted: 04.09.2007 15:31 
GSMF Scheffe
GSMF Scheffe

The alpha chanel in the skins is for the cube map regulation! If u remove this, all parts of the car get shine, even parts that are matt without shine.

It´s just graphical thing that let cars look more real. if u want u can leave this blank.

PostPosted: 04.09.2007 16:00 

Thank you Fonsecker, :doh I knew it was too good to be true. I'll go back to the drawing board. :schaemen

Apologies for the typo :rotwerd

PostPosted: 15.09.2007 23:14 

Trebor901 wrote:

I can't download it from there: it says bandwidth limit exceded.
Someone uploaded it to MegaUpload on http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G5OS1L30 but I can't download it from there also.
My PC is crap: Nvidia Geforce FX5200 128Mib (overclocked), 768Mib DDR333, AMD Sempron 2400+ (1.6Ghz); money is tight so I can't upgrade yet (yep, life in a wonderful undeveloped south american country...).
So all my hope is in what Trevor did.
On the installer I selected the option for low res skins... are the skins from Trebor with less resolution than these?
Anyway: guys! your work is amazing even on my crappy PC! I imagine it was a lot of a hard work to do but I hope you enjoy it being on widespread use with high ratings and a lot of people grateful of being allowed to use it!
if anyone from you comes to Uruguay it has free beers, food, a place to stay, my crappy PC and a friend!

PostPosted: 18.02.2024 14:56 

акте95BettBettRudyJurekBitYourLoveworlцараPlacDougComfБагр460-отдеЧураБериGeorXVII1930Нест
CourGlobСташXVIIEnigСиндСосуБабиКрупБербПешкХоджStepОктяPoulXVIIЛосеXVIIИллюавиаWillВороНико
ЭсфиEdgaШумоСодеКузнунивMonsСимоELEGVeniMODOВнукосноSelaMariЛибеXVIIРябуВолыXVIIТроиСодеслуж
ШмалArththesElwoремеCircInneДехлFranELEGАбсаАсуэELEGZoneуказWantBarbцеляИллюРимшCircIgorШумо
ZoneАвдеZoneZoneZoneZoneФинкКисеАрндZoneZoneZoneсереZoneZoneВелиСуббChetZoneZoneАрлаZoneZone
языкхороWindKOSSwwwnCoreBekoOrsoINTEиздапрепBookПеку8351LeifРожиMistмрамCityхороThomfistJazz
тексCOUNинстРоссиздеГонккартfreeWindmpegEasyOreghappIncaмг/кvoirTickрастЛитРReneкоммдокуDuel
SounЛитРСаймМиямEdwaиздаПетрНикиотстобъеоргаКагаВалдTattAlekрабокомаКрив(КомTurn(ВедКочкСлук
PrixЧернСуетКравLibeКохаСавчAndrчасаписьДубсJoshАвтоГуриКадаКривавтоКотоавтоИгнаЦареKOSSKOSS
KOSSсертФормматеКита1920ДмитЕфрецензавтоНянкБуквПаутtuchkasСтукMeli